We offer a complete service for Tier 5 of the Points Based System and can help you to establish which is the most suitable option based on your needs.

Currently there are six different categories under Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa:

  • Creative and Sporting category– where you have been offered work as a sports person or creative worker (i.e. actor, dancer, musician or film crew member)
  • Charity Workers– where you want to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity
  • Religious Workers-where you want to do religious work- e.g. preaching or working in a religious order
  • Government Authorised Exchange-where you wish to come to the UK for a short period of time for work experience, training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.
  • International Agreement-where you will be contracted to do work covered by international law whilst in the UK, e.g. working for a foreign government or as a private servant in a diplomatic household.
  • Youth Mobility Scheme- The Youth Mobility Scheme has replaced the Working Holiday Maker Scheme. It is designed to enable young nationals of certain countries to gain entry clearance to live and work in the UK for a maximum of 24 months. Nationals of following countries are eligible to participate in the scheme:
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • Japan
    • New Zealand
    • Monaco
    • Hong Kong
    • Republic of Korea
    • Taiwan

    The scheme is also open to British Overseas Citizens, British Overseas Territories Citizens or British Nationals (Overseas).